Common City Ordinances for Subdivisions
1. Ord. 6-14 It is unlawful for any person to keep, possess or maintain any livestock within 100 feet of any actual residence or building used for human habitation (other than that of the owner of such animal), or any restaurant, cafe, or other public eating space, or any church, school or hospital.
Note: The fine is $100 a day PER CHICKEN
2. Ord. 6-24 A person is required to promptly remove and dispose of, in a sanitary manner, feces left by the dog or cat. A fine can be given...between $75 to & $500.
Note: Dogs are to be on a leash whenever they are not in their yard.
3. Ord. 26.93 It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly leave parked or standing in any public street, alley or other public place any vehicle for a longer continuous period of time than 24 hours.
Note: It has to be moved if car has to remain more than the 24 hrs.
4. Ord,40,27, c It shall be unlawful for any vehicle to block a sidewalk.
Note: This happened several yrs. ago and an enormous number of neighbors received a $75. fine. This mostly seems to happen for those corner houses that have short driveways or multiple cars on the longer driveways.
5. Ord. 39-62 It shall also be the duty of each person who receives automated service containers and other equipment to store the equipment in a secure place where it will not be visible to a person standing in the right- off-way of any public street.
Note: Trash cans and/or Recycle cans can be put on curb, starting at 6:00pm on Thursday before trash days and are to be removed, out of sight of street, by 10PM on Friday.